|This article needs an original episode summary. Please help improve White Collar Wiki by writing one. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete.|
Compromising Positions is the 7th episode of Season 4 of the series and the 53rd produced episode.
When a criminal Peter arrested hires a high-powered political fixer to sabotage the trial, Peter and Neal must take on this brilliant but devious opponent who maintains a lawful facade.
Neal and Peter pursue the conviction of a corrupt developer, enlisting the help of Mozzie and Sara. Getting in the way of their target is a sharp woman who works as a fixer for several clients, including Sara's company. Meanwhile, Neal meets with Sam, a friend of the late Ellen's who tells Neal about a conspiracy that involves several higher-ups in law enforcement.
- "45 years ago, an enigma gave a paradox a very special hug."
- Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey
- Tim DeKay as Peter Burke
- Willie Garson as Mozzie
- Marsha Thomason as Diana Berrigan
- Sharif Atkins as Clinton Jones
- Tiffani Thiessen as Elizabeth Burke
- Perrey Reeves as Landon Shepard
- Michael Torpey as Josh Bryson
- Nicholas Turturro as Victor Delancy
- Sharon Washington as Delancy's Attorney
- Catherine Mary Stewart as Judge
- Hilarie Burton as Sara Ellis
- Treat Williams as Sam
- Grace Abbott as Delancy's Girlfriend