Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article describes the filming locations by episode used for the production of White Collar, which are almost exclusively located in boroughs of New York City. Following is a list of filming locations whose respective pages provide a list of episodes or scenes recorded at that location.
- 351 Riverside Drive: as the exterior of June's home
- 385 West St: as the exterior of Neal's new "home" (the hotel Peter checks Neal into)
- Windsor Tower: as the rooftop terrace on June's home.
- 620 Loft & Garden: as the setting for an outdoor party used to lure Ghovat
- Bethesda Fountain, Central Park: as a meeting place for the FBI and Ghovat to exchange a dress for a hostage
Episode 3: Book of HoursEdit
Episode 5: The PortraitEdit
- Grand Central Terminal:
- Place Ville Marie, Montreal: when Peter and Elizabeth talk about Neal's potential relationship with Taryn Vandersant
Episode 10: Vital SignsEdit
Episode 12: BottleneckedEdit
- Downtown Manhattan Heliport: as the getaway/meeting point between Keller and Sergey.
Episode 1: WithdrawalEdit
Episode 3: Copycat CaffreyEdit
- Fordham University: as East Side University
- Grand Army Plaza: as meeting location between Mozzie, Alexandra Hunter and Neal
Episode 4: By the BookEdit
Episode 6: In the RedEdit
Episode 10: Burke's SevenEdit
- North Cove Marina: as Rodgers Yacht Club.
Episode 15: Stealing HomeEdit
Episode 6: Identity CrisisEdit
- Stuyvesant Square: as the site of Mozzie's meeting with the descendent of the Culper Ring, Tempest (Agent 355).
- The Prison Ship Martyrs' Monument: as the hidden location of the flag that George Washington used when crossing the Delaware River.
Episode 13: Empire CityEdit
- The Cotton Club: is a Jazz club behind reopened by an ex-con and his brother.
Episode 14: Shoot the MoonEdit
- New York Hall of Science: as the location of the moon rock that Nate Osbourne tries to steal for his girlfriend Penny Chase
Episode 15: The OriginalEdit
Episode 16: In the WindEdit
- Empire State Building: as the location where Neal has located Ellen's evidence box.
- Artisanal as the restaurant where Peter Burke meets Reece Hughes
- Wolcott Hotel in front of which Neal meets June
Episode 3: One Last StakeoutEdit
- Museum of the Moving Image: as the Gershon Museum, location of the Mosconi Codex
- OnLocationVacations.com - a source for filming locations, sightings and events