|This article needs an original episode summary. Please help improve White Collar Wiki by writing one. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete. (Feb 11, 2012)|
In the Red is the 6th episode of Season 2 of the series and the 20th produced episode.
Neal is talking to a woman in a car, but it is unknown why. The FBI are watching from a van, listening to Neal over an earpiece.
Neal trades his briefcase for jewels, asking if she's sure. He seems reluctant to make the trade, and Peter wonders why. Neal asks again if she's sure, and she says yes and to hurry up.
Peter and the FBI finally move in, and Neal holds up a child's toy train, saying "no guns". The FBI are shocked to see a young boy sleeping in a car seat in the backseat.
The woman is crying in the FBI office. They ask her why she stole the jewels from her work and why she brought her son. He was adopted only a little while earlier.
However, the mother got a demand for more money, otherwise the birth mother would take him back.
- "He's Good. I'm better."
- ―Neal Caffrey[src]
- Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey
- Tim DeKay as Peter Burke
- Willie Garson as Mozzie
- Marsha Thomason as Diana Berrigan
- Tiffani Thiessen as Elizabeth Burke
- Sharif Atkins as Clinton Jones
- Kate Jennings Grant as Katherine MacMillan
- Michael Filipovich as Kaz Abramov
- Hilarie Burton as Sara Ellis
Special Guest StarEdit
- John Larroquette as Luke Donovan
- Michael Aronov as Clark "the Shark" Maskhadov
- Dennis Staroselsky as Bernie Buryatskiy
- Aleksander Mici as Bouncer
- Victoria Barabas as Clerk
- Clark Jackson as Detective
- Brent Bradley as Sulim