|This article needs an original episode summary. Please help improve White Collar Wiki by writing one. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete.|
Judgement Day is the 16th episode of Season 3 of the series and the 46th produced episode.
When Agent Kramer returns to derail Neal's commutation, Neal races to right a wrong from his past.
Neal's commutation hearing takes place while Neal and Peter must recover a painting that Neal previously stole. Agent Kramer desperately tries to catch Neal and make him work for himself in Washington D.C, causing Neal to run away.
- Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey
- Tim DeKay as Peter Burke
- Willie Garson as Mozzie
- Marsha Thomason as Diana Berrigan
- Hilarie Burton as Sara Ellis
- Tiffani Thiessen as Elizabeth Burke
- Sharif Atkins as Clinton Jones
- Patricia Kalember as Ms Holloman
- Judith Ivey as Ellen Parker
- Tom Mason as Winston Bosch
- Beau Bridges as Agent Kramer
Special Guest StarEdit