|This article needs an original episode summary. Please help improve White Collar Wiki by writing one. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete.|
Parting Shots is the 4th episode of Season 4 of the series and the 50th produced episode.
Suspecting fraud, Neal and Peter investigate a beautiful widow who stands to inherit a massive life insurance policy. While undercover, Neal romances the widow and is surprised when the con turns real and he begins to have feelings for her.
While Neal is working with Sara to resolve an insider trading scandal, he encounters the perpetrator's widow and ends up saving her life. However, she gets caught in a pickle when her insurance settlement becomes susceptible to theft, thus requiring more undercover help from Neal. In the meantime, the good news is that Peter is finally reassigned to the White Collar division of the FBI after a short (one episode) stint working in the evidence department. The bad news is that Ellen gets shot after being recalled into Witness Protection, thus leaving Neal with even more unanswered questions.
- Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey
- Tim DeKay as Peter Burke
- Willie Garson as Mozzie
- Marsha Thomason as Diana Berrigan
- Sharif Atkins as Clinton Jones
- Tiffani Thiessen as Elizabeth Burke
- Brett Cullen as Agent Patterson
- Laura Vandervoort as Sophie Covington
- James Rebhorn as Reese Hughes
- Peter Hermann as Wilson Mailer
- Casey Siemaszko as Freddy Slavkin
- J. Bernard Calloway as Tony
- Hilarie Burton as Sara Ellis
- Judith Ivey as Ellen Parker
- Blanchard Ryan as Poppy Mailer
- Christopher Stadulis as Paramedic