|This article needs an original episode summary. Please help improve White Collar Wiki by writing one. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete.|
Vested Interest is the 10th episode of Season 4 of the series and the 56th produced episode.
At an FBI conference, someone is attempting to steal some highly valued defense technology from the organization. Peter and Neal are in attendance at the conference and discover the thief's plan to kidnap the developer of the technology. Later, during Peter's private investigation of the "Sam" character, he learns that the real Sam is dead, but a DNA test shows that the man who they know as "Sam" is actually Neal's father.
- Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey
- Tim DeKay as Peter Burke
- Willie Garson as Mozzie
- Marsha Thomason as Diana Berrigan
- Sharif Atkins as Clinton Jones
- Tiffani Thiessen as Elizabeth Burke
- Scott Evans as Dennis Flynn
- Jason Pendergraft as Ted Anderson
- Ned Eisenberg as Walt Furlong
- Pawel Szajda as Dr. Drugov
- Treat Williams as Sam