|This article needs an original episode summary. Please help improve White Collar Wiki by writing one. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete. (Feb 11, 2012)|
Where There's a Will is the 2nd episode of Season 3 of the series and the 32nd produced episode.
Neal is asked to verify the authenticity of a will left by an eccentric millionaire. Two squabbling brothers are at the heart of the inheritance, and they each have a copy of the will - with different bequests. But when Neal determines that both are actually forgeries, the game is on. The millionaire liked games, and he sends our team on quite the scavenger hunt involving sun dials, 16th centruy astronomers, cryptic clues - and a con where even Satchmo gets into the act. But when the daughter of one of the brothers is kidnapped, the game takes a very serious turn.
- Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey
- Tim DeKay as Peter Burke
- Willie Garson as Mozzie
- Marsha Thomason as Diana Berrigan
- Hilarie Burton as Sara Ellis
- Tiffani Thiessen as Elizabeth Burke
- Sharif Atkins as Clinton Jones
- William Sadler as Brett Gellis
- Richard Bekins as Felix
- Anna Chlumsky as Melissa Matthews
- Chris Masterson as Josh Roland
- Danny Masterson as James Roland